Am I slow or a fast reader? (based on internet offered tests results)


Am I slow or a fast reader? (based on internet offered tests results)
According to the test results based on the internet I am a slow reader.  People are all different—we aren’t robots. Some people are better athletes, others are better at math and science and I think am good at some aspect but not reading.
 People suggested me to simply read more to improve my reading skills, but I think that reading more wouldn’t help me enjoy. Some people think of the act of reading as a straightforward task that’s easy to master. In reality, it's a comlex process that draws on many different skills. Together, these skills lead to the ultimate goal of reading: reading comprehension, or understanding what’s been read.
Reading comprehension is a challenge for me with learning and attention issues. 






Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My computer skills: strengths and weaknesses

How useful/effective are online self-assessment tests?

The best project/presentation I made